Sunday, June 13, 2004

The Little Girl Who Dared To Wish

This year was a very very difficult year for Taylor in 4th grade. She endured not only other children teasing her but a teacher with no understanding or compassion of what she goes thru day in day out. I read this poem and thought of Taylor...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad my children have had the opportunity to know Taylor. I think children should know and play with other children of all sorts of differences, whether it be color, religion or disability. This teaches children tolerance. Hopefully then they will be less likely to be involved in the teasing of others. I think parents of children who aren't exposed to others with differences should take them somewhere like a children's hospital. Let their kids visit and play with those children so they learn a little about how it feels to be "different". -Theresa

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home